Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » ผลิตภัณฑ์จากผ้าไหม GI » Pandora Love Guidance Pendant Charm Sale Cheap

ผลิตภัณฑ์จากผ้าไหม GI
|
19/1/2561 16:17:27

Clark
Clark
pandora uk charms sale Happy new year everyone!??Today’s post rings in the new year with my monthly news round-up, with all the details on what’s coming up for January 2018 – we have the Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year 2018 collection launches, some Disney Parks updates, info on the next Pandora Disney UK release, and more! I hope you all had a lovely time celebrating (or not celebrating) the new year! We cooked a nice dinner with family, and then spent the evening playing Pictionary, learning how to play poker and watching The IT Crowd. I apologise again to anyone who was disappointed by the Pandora SS18 sneak peeks being removed. I hope to be in discussion with Pandora about this soon,

The main event for pandora charms sale clearance this month is the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 collection. The collection has had mixed reviews from collectors, and features a set of lip-themed jewellery alongside the usual hearts and pinks. It’s due to launch on 11 January – and you can see a full preview if you look through the Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 tag. In the meantime, I have some live images to show you! The first comes from Pandora’s official Instagram, offering a rather pretty look at the new charm bracelet coming out. The Pandora Club charm for 2018 is also making its debut alongside the Valentine’s 2018 collection. We have a great collection of live shots of the charm from all angles, courtesy of Lady G Forty. As usual, it comes in a heart-shaped box, stamped with the year.

Hot on the heels of my initial pandora charms outlet sale Spring 2018 sneak peek, I now have more information and some further images to share with you!smile In addition to the usual pastels and flowers, this collection seems to be trying to offer something different, encompassing a new line of gold-plated jewellery and some bright aqua-inspired natural charms. Many of these images are reproduced with the kind permission of Olya R.,so please do not reproduce any of hers without credit. In my previous post, there were a number of plated yellow gold beads, which caused quite a stir. I can now confirm the title of this new line as being Pandora Shine, offering yellow-gold-plated jewellery as an alternative to the existing Pandora Rose collection.

Its launch pieces centre around a stunning pandora outlet uk genuine bumblebee motif. Honeybee jewellery is some of my favourite, and it’s very popular here in the UK at least. I love, for example, Olivia Burton bumble watches and jewellery. It’s less than a week to go until the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 collection, and today’s post brings an updated preview, offering HQ images, pricing in various currencies and some individual commentary. I also have fuller details on gift sets, which I’ll include at the end. There are some very cute promos for the CNY beads, too, including some pretty gold jewellery boxes!
0 permalink
|

Home » ผลิตภัณฑ์จากผ้าไหม GI » Pandora Love Guidance Pendant Charm Sale Cheap